Footstool Players is back with a new and engaging production this year entitled 'Crazy Little Thing Called Love'! Rehearsals have begun and we're easing/stressing into it heh :p But it's been fun so far and looking progress from rehearsals so far, I think we'll get there - there is still quite a long way to go.
I have always been blessed by this group personally, since the virgin entry of Runaway Bride then after Walk His Trail, I'm just thankful for the people and the opportunity to be part of an amazing ministry to reach out and share most of all, enjoy doing it.
We have some returnees like Sean (whose comic timing is hilarious!!!) and a new fresh face who is so full of energy Linora which I think from our schedule, we wont' get to see very much till later as she is busy with Ismail, another theatre production. She also has an amazing talent of being the hidden camera spy, she can snap in silence and got some of Be Real which I never knew.
It's going to be a tough balancing act managing work and rehearsals but I'm pacing and praying fervently in this area to step up.
Somehow, my growing attachment for the materials this year is honestly both daunting and exciting. There are so many pieces that I could relate with this. I'm particularly interested in the final piece that I'm doing but has not started working on it. The situation and heart in that piece is something very close and deep within me. An unearthing of these emotions and conditions is going to be a careful now. I'm a lil worried because I know myself, but I'm trusting because I know that He is Lord.
Many have asked, "Have your parents come and watch you?" I smile in reply, "No". I doubt that will change this year either.
And so, here it is a production that illustrate poignant portraits of the ties that bind - and sometimes knot.
The production will be different this year as we make a marking entry to secular theater. We're bringing FsP to KL Pac and working in collaboration with Focus On The Family Malaysia to reach out to the urban shadows in KL society. We have no idea how the response would be, but we know that God has called us and through our prayers over the past year, and time of sharing with one another - we're moving forward.
And love, just what is love?
Watch this space.
And oh yeah, I gotta write my biodata again for the website.
I actually wanted to have another footstooler write mine and I'll write theirs. It could be 'fun' :p
Linora's post on CLTCL - here
Jon's post on CLTCL - here
I have always been blessed by this group personally, since the virgin entry of Runaway Bride then after Walk His Trail, I'm just thankful for the people and the opportunity to be part of an amazing ministry to reach out and share most of all, enjoy doing it.
We have some returnees like Sean (whose comic timing is hilarious!!!) and a new fresh face who is so full of energy Linora which I think from our schedule, we wont' get to see very much till later as she is busy with Ismail, another theatre production. She also has an amazing talent of being the hidden camera spy, she can snap in silence and got some of Be Real which I never knew.
It's going to be a tough balancing act managing work and rehearsals but I'm pacing and praying fervently in this area to step up.
Somehow, my growing attachment for the materials this year is honestly both daunting and exciting. There are so many pieces that I could relate with this. I'm particularly interested in the final piece that I'm doing but has not started working on it. The situation and heart in that piece is something very close and deep within me. An unearthing of these emotions and conditions is going to be a careful now. I'm a lil worried because I know myself, but I'm trusting because I know that He is Lord.
Many have asked, "Have your parents come and watch you?" I smile in reply, "No". I doubt that will change this year either.
And so, here it is a production that illustrate poignant portraits of the ties that bind - and sometimes knot.
The production will be different this year as we make a marking entry to secular theater. We're bringing FsP to KL Pac and working in collaboration with Focus On The Family Malaysia to reach out to the urban shadows in KL society. We have no idea how the response would be, but we know that God has called us and through our prayers over the past year, and time of sharing with one another - we're moving forward.
And love, just what is love?
Watch this space.
And oh yeah, I gotta write my biodata again for the website.
I actually wanted to have another footstooler write mine and I'll write theirs. It could be 'fun' :p
Linora's post on CLTCL - here
Jon's post on CLTCL - here
Labels: FsP

To be very frank.... the camera was not hidden you know haha, it was right in the open for all to see :P.
Yes, even i am keen to see how you are going to do the other piece. I'm personally very interested to see the monologues brought to life. And maybe there is a reason why we enjoy doing acting. I find it a great therapy sometimes cause things i prefer to hide are finally brought in the open and then.. I get to find some closure.
Crap i'll miss seeing you guys practice again. See.. you'll enjoy having the pictures next time :P fb fb
haha! I was too busy facing Dominic's camera getting real ;0
ditto! rightfully said, thanks!
yeah honestly, it's good that you have pictures coz during RB and WHT, we didn't have it at early stages and it's really nice to keep some catalogue memories of it along the way :)
hope Ismail is treating you well, crazy rehearsal schedule I'm sure.